Salad Dressing Au Vieux DuluthPrint Category Dressing Thematic No thematic Source Huguette Pintal Lemay ( clone ) Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1/2 grated carrots
- 1/2 grated cucumbers
- 1/2 grated medium onion
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) of salt
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) of minced garlic
- 2 tsp (10 ml) of pepper
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) of chicken base, powdered
- 2 tsp (10 ml) of oregano
- 16 oz fl. (457 ml) of vinegar
- 1/4 cup (59 ml) of lemon juice
- 6-1/2 cups (54.1 oz fl.) of oil
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) of sugar de sucre
- Mix the oil, vinegar and lemon juice in a blender and add the other ingredients.
- Prepare this vinegar at least 1 week before using; otherwise, the ingredients will not have the time to reach full flavour. It will last a long time in the refrigerator.
The recipe comes from "Au Vieux Duluth" and it is not a reproduction; I obtained it from a kitchen employee.
Thank you Huguette