Loaf stuffed with spinach and cheese emmentalPrint Category Bread Thematic No thematic Source Chalifoux dairy Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1 loaf bread
- 227 g (1/2 lb) of spinach
- 3 French shallots
- 2 grated carrots
- 2 stalks celery
- 2 cups of sour cream
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 package of Knorr vegetable soup (crushed pieces)
- 2 cups (500 mL) of grated Emmental cheese The Alpinois
- Pepper, salt and fresh parsley or dry
- 1 pinch of garlic powder (very little)
- Heat spinach for 3 minutes in the microwave.Make a ball in order to get maximum liquide out.Mix all ingredients.
- Refrigerate the mixture (2 hours).
- Empty loaf 1 inch from the edge and keep the crumb. Fill the loaf mixture when ready to serve.
Makes: 6-8 servings
Preparation: 30 min
Cooking time: 2 hours
* Note: the preparation of all ingredients can be refrigerated a few hours before serving. It can be prepared the day before.