Individual Salmon LoavesPrint Category Salmon bread Thematic No thematic Source CLOVER LEAF Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 2 cans (184 g each) Clover Leaf Skinless Boneless Chunk Salmon*, drained
- 2 cups (500 ml) fresh bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup (75 ml) each finely-chopped green onions & celery
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml) each melted butter & lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml) chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- In large bowl, combine salmon, bread crumbs, eggs green onions, celery, butter lemon juice, parsley and salt. Divide mixture evenly among 6 greased muffin cups**
- Bake at 350°F (180°C) 20 to 25 min. Let stand 5 min before serving.
Makes 6 servings.
*Use Clover Leaf Pacific Pink or Sockeye Boneless Chunk Salmon.
**Or pat mixture into greased 1-qt (1 L) oven-proof bowl. Bake at 350°F (180°C) 35 to 40 min.
Preparation time: 10 min
Baking time: 20 to 25 min