Skewered lamb marinated sundried tomatoesPrint Category Lamb kebabs Thematic BBQ Source IGA Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 360 g (12 oz) cubes lamb Rates for skewers (12 cubes of about 30 g each)
- 250 ml (1 cup) tomato juice
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) chopped dried tomatoes
- Olive oil 30 ml (2 tbsp.)
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) Ketchup
- 10 ml (2 tsp.) Chopped capers
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) Sugar
- Juice of one lemon
- 2 dried shallots
- 1 clove of minced garlic
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- Pepper to taste
- 4 wooden skewers
- Mix all marinade ingredients together. Top with lamb cubes and marinate for about 12 hours in the refrigerator.
- After maceration, climbing skewers, alternating meat with vegetables if desired. Season the skewers and cook on the grill over medium heat for 2 minutes on each side depending on the consistency of cubes.
- Heat the remaining marinade in a saucepan over medium-high heat for 10 minutes. Place skewers on a plate accompanied by couscous and julienned peppers sautéed slightly different colors.
Yield: 4 servings
Preparation: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 8 minutes
Maceration: 12 hours