Strawberry Salad DressingPrint Category Dressing Thematic No thematic Source Smucker Foods of Canada Co Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1 cup (237 mL) Smucker's® No Sugar added Strawberry Fruit and Concentrated White Grape Juice Spread
- 1/4 cup (59 mL) balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup (59 mL) Dijon mustard
- 3/4 tsp (3.75 mL) freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup (118 mL) olive oil
- 1/2-3/4 cup (118-177 mL) water
- Combine strawberry spread, vinegar, mustard and pepper in small bowl, whisking until blended. Gradually whisk in olive oil then 1/2 cup (118 mL) water. Continue whisking until smoothly blended. Add additional 1/4 cup (59 mL) water if a thinner consistency is desired.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Makes: about 2 1/2 cups (591 mL) dressing. Each tablespoon/15 mL contains 18 calories, 0.3g fat, 0.1g saturated fat, 4.2g carb, 0.7g dietary fibre.
*1. Serve over mixed greens or with a fruit salad. Toss some fresh berries and toasted nuts or sunflower seeds into the salad as well.