Pineapple Cream PiePrint Category Pineapple Thematic No thematic Source Franden Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
Ingredients: Graham crumbs crust
- 1/3 cup butter or softened margarine (not melted)
- 1-1/3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup sugar
Ingredients: Pineapple and cream
- - 1st part
- ½ cup pure lard or shortening
- 1-1/2 cups confectionner's sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2nd part
- 1 small container of 35% cooking cream
- 2 cups drained and diced pineapple (bite size)
Preparation: Graham crumbs crust
- In a bowl, mix together butter, graham cracker crums and sugar.
- Press mixture firmly in bottom of a pie plate. Bake at 375F degrees for 8 minutes. Cool down.
Preparation: Pineapple and cream
- 1st part: Combine all ingredients and pour into crust.
- 2nd part: Whip the cooking cream until stiff peaks. Add pineapple, fold into the cream. Spoon over the first part mixture. Decorate with cherries if desired. Refrigerate for 6 to 8 hours.
- 6 to 8 portions
Note: To chill the pie: you can plant 3 to 4 toothpicks onto the pie and use a plastic wrap on top, so the plastic wrap doesn't touch the cream. This pie is my favorite for the holidays and much appreciated by my guests.
* 2 cans of pineapple - 14 oz will give you 2 cups of bite size pieces.
Délicieuse!!! et tellement facile à faire!!!