Peach Apricot SmoothiePrint Category Smoothies Thematic No thematic Source Smucker Foods of Canada Corp. or its affiliates Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) frozen peaches
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) Carnation® Regular, 2% or Fat Free Evaporated Milk
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) apricot or peach nectar or orange juice
- 1 banana, cut in pieces
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) Smucker's® Pure Apricot Jam
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla extract
- Fresh mint leaves
- Peach slices
- In a blender, combine peach slices, evaporated milk, nectar, banana, jam and vanilla. Pulse and then process on high speed until smooth.
- Pour into serving glasses. Garnish with mint leaves and a skewered peach slice.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 5 cups (1.25 L)