green salad, roasted squash and parmesanPrint Category Green salad Thematic No thematic Source Josée di Stasio Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1 / 2 * musky squash, peeled and cut into cubes of 15 cm (3 / 4 in.)
- 1 olive oil
- 1 teaspoon herbs de Provence or a little rosemary or fresh thyme, chopped
- Roquette et/ou cresson Rocket and / or watercress
- A little red onion thinly sliced and soaked in cold water (optional)
- White balsamic vinegar, cider vinegar or lime juice
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Shavings of Parmesan, Pecorino or cheddar or crumbled feta
- 1 handful of nuts or walnuts coarsely chopped roasted
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 200 ° C (400 ° F).
- Place squash cubes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Oil and sprinkle with herbes de Provence. Salt and pepper. Coat the pieces of squash with oil. Bake for 15 minutes.Turn and continue cooking 5 to 10 minutes or until the cubes are well colored.
- In a bowl, combine the arugula and radicchio leaves torn into small pieces. Add the onion slices if desired. Drizzle with vinegar and olive oil. Season and mix well.
- Garnish the servings of diced squash, Parmesan shavings and nuts. Pepper and serve. *Use of the extended squash.
Note: You can cook the squash 1 to 2 hours in advance and reserve at room temperature until ready to serve.