Gratin of chicken and potatoesPrint Category Puff shells and Chicken gratin Thematic No thematic Source Je cuisine Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 5 medium potatoes unpeeled
- 375 ml (1-1/2 cups) milk
- 2 packages light cream cheese 250 g each
- 150 g (1 / 3 lb) of grated cheese oka
- 750 ml (3 cups) cooked chicken and diced
- 2 green shallots, minced
- 2 tomatoes diced
- 250 ml (1 cup) peas
- 125 ml (1 / 2 cup) grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 350F. Slice the potatoes into slices (1/4 inches). Place in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil. Cook 3 to 5 minutes over low heat. Drain the potatoes and set aside.
- In the same pan, pour the milk and add cheese. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly until cheeses melt. Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients, except Parmesan.
- Butter a flat square of 20 cm (8 inches). Arrange half of potatoes in the bottom of the dish. Coat with half the chicken preparation. Repeat with remaining potatoes preparation. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Bake 25 to 30 minutes until the potatoes are cooked.