Citrus-coated Pangasius with Fennel SaladPrint Category Basa Thematic No thematic Source Métro Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
Ingredients Fennel salad
- 2 fennel bulbs, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Irresistibles orange juice*
- 1 orange, zest and juice
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Irresistibles extra virgin olive oil*
- 1 green onion, sliced diagonally
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 5 fillets, coated with citrus and coriander
- Sufficient quantity, Irresistibles extra virgin olive oil*
- Fennel salad Mix all the ingredients together, except for the green onion, to be added just before serving. Season with salt and pepper and refrigerate.
- Pangasius: Either cook the fillets in a pan, heating the olive oil over medium-low heat, and turning them over when half-cooked. Or, cook them for about 7 minutes in a pre-heated oven 300°F (150°C) on a baking sheet lined with lightly oiled parchment paper.
- Serve the fish with the fennel salad.