Vanilla and Raspberry CupcakesPrint Category Whites,Vanilla and Butter Thematic No thematic Source magazine de Donna Hay Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 vanilla bean (seeds inside)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/4 cup sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder sifted
- 1/2 cup milk
- Put the butter, vanilla seeds, sugar and vanilla extract in a bowl and beat until light and creamy. Add eggs gradually. Add flour, baking powder and milk and beat until everything is well blended.
- Put in pans and bake 18 to 20 minutes in a preheated oven at 325 F. When cooled, sprinkle with icing sugar, cut a circle on top of each cake and fill with raspberry jam.
This recipe is written by: oliveoil
2. Photo Joanne
30 Photo Zezet