Shrimp barbecue with mustard dipPrint Category Shrimp Thematic No thematic Source readers Digest Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 3 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 Teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 Teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 Teaspoon pepper
- 24 large raw shrimp, peeled and black casing removed
- Dip in mustard. In a small bowl, mix the mustard, lemon juice, 1⁄2 Teaspoon cilantro, 1⁄4 Teaspoon and cumin, 1/4 Teaspoon pepper. Book.
- Mix the rest of the coriander (1-1/2 tsp), cumin (1-1/2 teaspoons) and pepper (1/4 teaspoon) in a large bowl. Add the shrimp and stir.
- Turn on the grill. Thread the shrimp on four long skewers, place them on the grill and let cook until shrimp are opaque in thickness, or 1 minute on each side. Serve the skewers warm or cold with dipping sauce with mustard.
Nutritional value per serving: 111 calories, 1 g carbohydrate, 23 g protein, 2 g fat (saturated fatty acids 0.3 g)