Chocolate Tropical TreatsPrint Category Chocolate Thematic No thematic Source Kellogg Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 250 g 1 pkg miniature marshmallows, about 1.25 L/5 cups
- 1 L 4 cups RICE KRISPIES* COCOA cereal
- 125 ml 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 75 ml 1/3 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 75 ml 1/3 cup each: diced dried mango, papaya and pineapple
- In large saucepan or Dutch oven over low heat, melt butter. Add marshmallows to pan; stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Stir in cereal until well coated. Stir in almonds, coconut and dried fruit until well combined.
- Using lightly buttered rubber spatula, press into buttered 33 x 23 cm (13 x 9-inch) pan. Allow to cool. Cut into bars.
Best place to find dried tropical fruit is a bulk food store.