Creamy chicken soupPrint Category Chiken and Turkey Thematic No thematic Source Public Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1 lb of chicken breasts, boneless and skinless, diced
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 pack (8 oz) of small white mushrooms, quartered
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 small white of leek, chopped
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 6 tablespoons of flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of celery seed
- 4 cups of chicken broth
- 1 cup of cream 15% cooking
- Salt and pepper
- In a large saucepan, brown the chicken in oil. Salt and pepper. Set aside on a plate.
- In the same pan, brown the vegetables in butter until tender. Sprinkle flour and celery seeds. Cook 1 minute, stirring. Add the broth, whisking and bring to a boil stirring continuously.
- Return chicken to the pan and add the cream. Simmer gently for about 5 minutes. Adjust the seasoning.
4 to 6 servings
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
This recipe is transcribed by Lexibule
1. Photo: Recipes Québécoises.com
2. Photo: Lexibule