Chicken Sauté with Citrus FruitPrint Category Boneless chicken breast Thematic No thematic Source IGA Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) Our Compliments® Authentico Olive Oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 250 ml (1 cup) snow peas
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 375 ml (3/4 cup) chicken broth
- 250 ml (1 cup) orange juice
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) cornstarch, dissolved
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) fresh coriander, chopped
- Pepper to taste
- 1 pomelo, sectioned
- 1 orange, sectioned
- 1 pink grapefruit, sectioned
- Heat oil in a wok. Sauté onion and garlic 2 to 3 minutes. Add chicken strips and cook 9 to 10 minutes or until chicken is almost cooked. Add snow peas and pepper. Continue cooking 3 to 4 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add chicken broth, orange juice and dissolved cornstarch. Let simmer, stirring constantly until thickened. Remove from heat. Add coriander and season. Add citrus fruit sections and mix gently. Serve immediately on rice vermicelli.