Taste of Asia Barbecue SteaksPrint Category Beeftsteak Thematic No thematic Source IGA Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 180 ml (3/4 cup) soy sauce
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) fresh ginger, grated
- 4 boneless strip loin steaks, 3/4 in. thick
- Mix together all ingredients in a marinade dish and marinate steaks 1 hour in the refrigerator. Heat barbecue to medium-high. Cook steaks 6 to 7 minutes each side. Serve with baby potatoes and a papillote of barbecued vegetables.
Suggestion for accompaniment: Relais des Oliviers Medium-bodied red wine