Chipits grasshopper brownie cupcakesPrint Category Chocolate Thematic No thematic Source Hersey's Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1 cup (250 mL) CHIPITS® Semi-Sweet Mint Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) butter
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) baking powder
- 4 cups (1 L) miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoon (7 mL) mint extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoon (7 mL) green food colouring
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) whipping cream (35%)
- In large microwave-safe bowl (or in medium saucepan over low heat), melt mint chocolate chips and butter. Stir in sugar, eggs, flour and baking powder.
- Mix until smooth, about 2 minutes. Pour into 24 large papers.
- Heat oven to 350°F (180°C). Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until cake tester has moist (NOT WET) crumbs on it. Let cool.
- In medium saucepan, melt marshmallows with milk over low heat. Remove from heat; stir in mint extract and green food colouring. Chill until cool but not set, about 15 minutes.
- In small bowl, whip cream. Fold in marshmallow mixture. Top each cupcake with a spoonful of grasshopper mixture. Chill.
Makes 24 cupcakes.