Goat Cheese and Mushroom CanapésPrint Category Mushrooms Thematic No thematic Source Maxi Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 24 mushrooms, similar in size
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 sprigs parsley
- 2 sprigs tarragon
- 2 sprigs chives
- 2 sundried tomatoes
- 360 g (12 oz) fresh goat's milk cheese
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) 15% cooking cream
- 150 g (5 oz) goat's milk cheddar (or other cheddar), grated
- To taste salt and pepper
- Separate mushroom caps from stems. Steam mushroom caps for 2 minutes. Set aside.
- In a food processor, combine mushroom stems, garlic, parsley, tarragon, chives and sundried tomatoes, and set to grind.
- Add fresh goat's milk cheese to mixture obtained in step 2.
- Taste and season if necessary. Fill mushroom caps with smooth mixture. Sprinkle with grated cheddar and broil in oven for 4 to 5 minutes. Serve with a glass of white wine or hydromel!