Chicken rice with harvest vegetablesPrint Category Rice Thematic No thematic Source IGA Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) olive oil
- 500 g (1 lb.) chicken breasts, cut into small cubes
- 1 sachet (165 g) herb wild rice mix (cooks in 10 minutes)
- 375 ml (1 1/2 cups) water
- 250 ml (1 cup) yellow beans, cut in half
- 500 ml (2 cups) broccoli florets
- 250 ml (1 cup) cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- Pepper to taste
- Heat oil over high heat in a pan. Add chicken and brown for about 3 minutes.
- Add rice, packet of herb seasoning, water and beans. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low and let simmer covered for 10 minutes.
- Add broccoli halfway through cooking and tomatoes at end of cooking. Pepper to taste.
Serves : 4 servings
Variation : For a change of taste, try different seasoned rice varieties, such as mushroom, broccoli and cheddar, chicken, or Chinese.
Winning combinaison: The perfect match with a medium-bodied white