Grilled Teriyaki Red Grill Angus Sirloin MedallionsPrint Category Beef medallions Thematic No thematic Source Métro Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 2 Red Grill Angus sirloin Gourmet medallions
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) honey,* heated
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) soy sauce*
- 4 Tbsp. (60 mL) Irresistibles rice vinegar*
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) peeled, grated ginger
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) crushed chili
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Irresistibles lemon juice*
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) toasted sesame seeds
- In a bowl, combine all marinade ingredients. Reserve 1 tablespoon (15 mL) of marinade for basting. Marinate medallions for 2 to 3 hours.
- Preheat barbecue to high. Drain medallions and grill to desired degree of doneness, turning only once.
- In a frying pan, sear the top sirloin steaks in butter 2 minutes each side for rare. During grilling, baste meat with reserved marinade. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and serve.
Suggestion: Red Grill Angus beef, available exclusively at Metro, owes its incomparable flavour to its marbling ? fine streaks of fat running through the meat and making it juicy as they melt during cooking ? and its minimum 14 days of aging which make it incredibly tender