Baked Cheese TortelliniPrint Category Tortellini Thematic No thematic Source Margarine Imperial Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 350 g tri-colour fresh tortellini pasta 1 pkg
- 1 pkg Knorr Parma Rosa Sauce Mix 1 pkg
- 375 mL milk 1 1/2 cups
- 15 mL margarine or butter 1 tbsp
- 120 g shredded Mozzarella cheese 4 oz
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook pasta for 8-10 minutes or until tender. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, whisk together Knorr Parma Rosa Sauce Mix with milk and margarine; bring to a boil. While cooking, stir constantly over medium heat until sauce boils and thickens. Remove from heat.
- Place tortellini in a greased baking dish and pour the sauce over to cover pasta. Top with shredded mozzarella cheese. Place 5 to 7-inches (13-18 cm) under preheated broiler until sauce begins to bubble. Remove from oven and serve hot.